Waffle X: Episode One Waffle X: Episode One

..KITCHEN ZONE!

That was so good, Cannot wait for Part 2. The references like kitchen zone and the DBZ stuff were very nicely done, brilliant dialogue, nice visuals! This is the stuff Newgrounds was made for!

Midnight with Suki Midnight with Suki

A For Effort

Well, first off, just let me say Rose, I don't know why penis wrinkles like k1lo5 feel the need to put the animation down (especially as it's your first submission). Also, sites like Newgrounds are designed to help improve your Flash skills aswell as widen your imaginitive skills... So I don't think K1lo5 should have called you a cocksucker, seeing as he's the cocksucker abusing peoples work.

That aside, well done Rose! You beat Craig on Newgrounds! You have some pretty good reviews (excluding that one), seems a lot of people have phantom faith! I gave it a ten overall!

Xx Teddy xX

Don't Stop Me Now Don't Stop Me Now

wow!

a most excellent toon! I now feel sorry for the stuff I havent seen yet, as that act will be hard to follow! absoloutly fantastic and once again, most excellent!

OPS! OPS!

kool

I disagree with killersniper, I found that to be very entertaining, the style of the characters was also impressive. well done.

YAAFM 10: 50 Cent YAAFM 10: 50 Cent

50 cent rapper, 100 percent loser

hehe, great toon, he is indeed a fucking moron...reminds me of the time some one threw a deck chair at him at the reading festival (uk) ......gd times.

Ghostbusters: Episode 3 Ghostbusters: Episode 3

hmm

maybe im missing the point....the GHOSTbusters...are off to fight an alien? hmm. anyways, love the series, and support it entirely. the denver gb's cameo was a pleasant suprise, of course, people who haven't seen freddy vs. gb's dont get it, but hopefully this points em in the right direction. look forward to seeing the next part. once again, a most excellent toon!

Ghostbusters: Episode 2 Ghostbusters: Episode 2

james brown hehe

another quality cartoon. although i loved the evil dead one, i wasnt sure about jeepers creepers, but u pulled it off. nice to hear some resident evil tunes too! also nice one on the costume colour change, most excellent!

Ghostbusters: Episode 1 Ghostbusters: Episode 1

yay

wow, its kinda like 2 of the best movies becoming one. love it, the evil dead story worked, and the ghostbusters are well animated and the script is well written, keep it up!

Leave It To Bush #001 Leave It To Bush #001

hehehe

Definatly the funniest thing Ive seen all week, I shall be spreading the good word of this fantastic animation, cant wait to see more. A most excellent toon!

If... If...

well...

I think it's nice, some of the best pieces are the ones that come from the heart. You did a good job. The music fits, the overall colour and I suppose style work for the film too. Nice to see a toon that has some meaning for a change.